Oral abstract submission for the ISBER 2019 Regional Meeting & Exhibits are closed.
Late Breaking Poster Abstracts Submissions will be open June 24.
Late Breaking Poster Abstracts Submissions will close on July 15 at 11:59 PM North American Eastern Time.
- View Abstract Submission Categories.
- View Late Breaking Abstract Submission Guidelines.
- Click Here to Submit your Abstract.
- Each abstract will be peer reviewed for (a) scientific content, (b) the scientific merit of the research, and (c) adherence to standard formatting rules outlined where applicable. The decision to accept or reject an abstract rests with the ISBER Regional Scientific Program Advisory Committee.
- All abstracts must be submitted online. Faxed, emailed, or mailed abstracts are not acceptable.
- With the exception of abstracts submitted to the Innovative Technologies category, product advertisements are not appropriate for presentation. The ISBER Regional Scientific Program Advisory Committee reviews the abstract content and ISBER reserves the right to exclude abstracts that promote commercial interests inappropriately or are viewed as unethical in content. If you are interested in promoting a new product or service, please review the ISBER 2019 Regional Meeting Corporate Opportunities Guide.
- Only poster abstract submissions will be accepted during the late breaking abstract submission period.
- Each author may submit a maximum of two abstracts (regardless of submission category/submission period) as first author and may be included as co-author on up to five additional abstracts.
- Complete abstracts must be submitted online no later than 11:59PM North America Eastern Time on July 15, 2019. No changes can be made to abstract content or authors after the submission deadline.
- Once an abstract is accepted, additional authors cannot be added.
- Accepted abstracts will be available online and will be published exactly as submitted. Please proofread your abstract, as any errors, misspellings, etc. will not be edited after the submission deadline.
- The presenting author should be the primary contact (or corresponding author).
- Notification of acceptance or rejection and all future correspondence will be emailed to the presenting author from the ISBER Head Office by July 2019. If a notification is not received by July, please contact the ISBER Head Office (email@example.com).
- ISBER reserves the right to withdraw a presentation at any time.