Submission Deadline March 1, 2020
To submit your application please read the instructions and then complete the form below.
Annually, ISBER awards the Outstanding New Product Award to highlight a new, innovative product in the biobanking field. A team of expert judges from diverse sectors will select one product to receive the Outstanding New Product Award at the 2020 ISBER Annual Meeting & Exhibits.
Judges will review all new product submissions and identify and notify the finalists for an in-person product presentation during the opening day of the 2020 ISBER Exhibit Hall. Judges will circulate as a team to review the finalists on-site and identify the winner. The winning product/vendor will be announced during the morning sessions following the opening of the Exhibit Hall. A trophy and sign will be presented to the vendor for display during the remainder of the show.
Candidate products will be evaluated on the following four categories:
- Technical innovation and originality
- Anticipated impact on the biobanking community
- Data that support the position, value, and viability of the product
- The anticipated market demand.
For a product to qualify as “new”:
- The product must have been introduced after the 2019 Annual Meeting (May 10, 2019). A product entered to the 2019 Annual Meeting is not eligible for award this year.
- The product must be commercially available with part number, pricing, and reasonable lead time.
*Please note that applicants must be exhibiting at the ISBER 2020 Annual Meeting to qualify.