Outstanding New Product Award
Submission Deadline April 15, 2022
To submit your application please read the instructions and then complete the form below.
Annually, ISBER awards the Outstanding New Product Award to highlight a new, innovative product in the biobanking field. A team of expert judges from diverse sectors will select one product to receive the Outstanding New Product Award at the 2022 ISBER Annual Meeting & Exhibits.
Judges will review all new product submissions and identify and notify the finalists for a virtual product presentation in advance of the 2022 ISBER Annual Meeting Exhibit Hall. The winning product/vendor will be announced at the ISBER 2022 Annual Meeting, in-person in Atlanta, USA.
Candidate products will be evaluated on the following four categories:
- Technical innovation and originality
- Anticipated impact on the biobanking community
- Data that support the position, value, and viability of the product
- The anticipated market demand.
For a product to qualify as “new”:
- The product must have been introduced after the 2021 Annual Meeting (May 15, 2021). A product entered to the 2021 Annual Meeting is not eligible for award this year.
- The product must be commercially available with part number, pricing, and reasonable lead time.
*Please note that applicants must be exhibiting at the ISBER 2022 Annual Meeting to qualify.