All accepted poster abstract presenters will have received an invitation email to present at the ISBER 2020 Annual Meeting. Please note that all poster presenters must accept the invitation and register for the meeting to present. Detailed information on your presentation date and time will be confirmed closer to the meeting. If you have any questions about your presentation or the ISBER 2020 Annual Meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster Presenter Instructions:
Posters must be 121 cm x 121 cm (4 feet x 4 feet) or smaller.
Poster presenters are responsible for bringing their poster to the conference. Push pins will be provided on-site at registration and/or in the poster area for you to put up your poster. Please note that Head Office staff may not be able to assist you in putting up your poster.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
Please plan to use the appropriate statement on conflict of interest as your second slide (after your title slide). Please choose from one of the following statements: Click here.
Presentation Set-Up and Tear-Down:
Poster Set-Up: Wednesday, April 15 from 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Poster Tear-Down: Friday, April 17 from 4:15pm – 6:00pm
Please make sure your posters are set up and torn down during these times designated times! Posters that are not taken down during the designated time may be disposed of by Head Office.
Poster Presentation Date and Time
Please see below to determine your poster presentation time. Please refer to your acceptance email to determine your final category.
Poster abstracts from the following categories will present during the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, April 15 from 5:30pm – 7:00pm: (Please note the Welcome Reception is scheduled from 5:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Poster Session – Biobank Tools
- Poster Session – Biobanking Profiles
- Poster Session – Biodiversity/Environmental/Animal Repositories
- Poster Session – Biospecimen Research and Science
- Poster Session – Commercial Biobanking
- Poster Session – Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues
- Poster Session – Underserved and Vulnerable Communities
Poster abstracts from the following categories will present during the Exhibitor and Poster Networking Session, Thursday, April 16, 6:00pm – 7:30pm: (Please note this is the entire length of the reception.)
- Poster Session – Hot Topics
- Poster Session – Human Specimen Repositories
- Poster Session – Informatics & Technology
- Poster Session – Innovative Technology
- Poster Session – Repository Automation Technology
- Poster Session – Repository Management
- Poster Session – Repository Standards