Application Deadline: October 21, 2019
The ISBER LMIC Travel Award provides travel support for individuals from emerging countries to attend the ISBER Annual Meeting. Travel support includes economy return airfare to the conference location, accommodation at the conference hotel for the duration of the meeting, a complimentary full conference registration and a per diem of $50 USD per day. A limited number of travel awards are available. Applicants are encouraged to submit an abstract to the Annual Meeting.
- Applicant must be a current employee of a biorepository organization in a Low and Middle Income Country, as identified by the World Bank
- Biorepository organization headquarters must originate from a Low and Middle Income Country
- Applicant cannot have previously received this award
- Applicant must not have attended a previous ISBER Annual Meeting
- Applicant must not be employed by a for profit company
Travel Award Recipient(s) will be:
- Asked to forward a recent photo prior to the meeting
- Formally recognized during the ISBER Business Meeting and the ISBER 5K Fun Run which funds the award
- Asked to provide a report summarizing their experience following the meeting
Note that incomplete applications cannot be saved. You may wish to copy the short answer requests to a separate document and prepare your response there before pasting them into the form below.